Saturday, May 5, 2012

Treasure

 55555's:

I am a treasure hunter. My team and I search the land, and the oceans, searching for that that was lost and left unfound. Moldering in the dust of centuries, often untouched by the passing of the ages, save being covered or uncovered be the movements of the earth and the sea, treasure lies hid.

A map, a clue, an old tale, these are the foundations of my trade. A sail my airship, The Keyturner from country to country. We've been to Landramine, Esterranon, Orallava, and many more distant shores. These islands were once plagued by sea pirates, later air pirates, many of whom ravage to this day. We are but a small vessel, tossed by the winds and the storms, handled by only five men. This is our tale, whether of victory or ultimate defeat you will soon learn.

I had heard long ago from an old sailor of the skies of the Fall of Captain Quent's infamous Albatross, who haunted the skies for decades before I was born. There was a fierce and long battle between two of Her Majesties Sky Frigates, who had been sailing disguised as merchantmen, a trap for Captain Quent. It is likely that the intrepid and cruel Captain Quent knew well enough of their nature, but he had never let an opportunity of gaining treasure and slaves go unpursued.

The battle was well fought, one of the ships of the Crown dropping from the sky early in the encounter, and later, the other of her Majesty's vessels staying miraculously rammed The Albatross.

Where they lie now, no man knows. Save myself.

The treasures of this Earth mean nothing to me
I find them for the fun of it, so sue me

Kakaru's:

 http://supergoggles.wordpress.com/2012/05/06/suicide/

Evan's:

http://ashardofdream.wordpress.com/2012/05/06/bone-dragon/

Velox's: (He got carried away, half an hour or more of writing time.

http://midnightvoltage.wordpress.com/2012/05/05/attic-treasure/

No comments:

Post a Comment